Friday, May 29, 2009

Just Some Pics

Back when I graduated high school, I took my senior pics with Skeeter. Now, I've graduated with my Bachelor's and I figured, why not doll her up and do it again?

Skeeter was pretty stoked when I pulled her mane and clipped her, and when I banded her mane...hoo-boy. She must have figured she was going to a show or something! (Too bad we were all dressed up with nowhere to go.) Hopefully soon, we'll be getting cleaned up to go show! Here are some of the better pics. :)




This next one is really turning into my fave one. I think it captures us pretty well. Skeeter saying "Ooooh, a kitty!" and me saying "Waiiit! Don't go anywhere!"


(That one was pure luck!)




Yesterday, we went swimming again. By "we" I mean Skeeter. Third time to go, third time to have to back in. Luckily this time there wasn't quite the giant leap into the pool, although her ears did get a little wet. The funny thing is that Skeeter doesn't like the swimming part, but she absolutely loves being put on the hotwalker and going around. Funny, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment